Bean Validation 1.1 Specification
Changes between BV 1.0 and 1.1
Bean Validation 1.1 focused on the following topics:
- openness of the specification and its process
- method-level validation (validation of parameters or return values)
- dependency injection for Bean Validation components
- integration with Context and Dependency Injection (CDI)
- group conversion
- error message interpolation using EL expressions
For more information, check out the full list of goals and changes.
If you are interested in the various drafts that led to Bean Validation 1.1, check out the history page.
Do you have feedback? Talk to us:
If you want to take the next step and contribute, read how to contribute.